Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
Thank you for your interest in joining Atlantica Resort by Beach Vacations in your property management endeavors. Your condo is located in one of the busiest and most visited areas of the Grand Strand, making it the perfect vacation destination, not only for yourself, but for visitors from all over the world. Just blocks away from popular attractions like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel and Boardwalk area, the family-friendly hotel accommodations at Atlantica Resort Myrtle Beach draw in thousands of guests year after year.
- R. Lovas, Totowa, NJ
We realize that your property at Atlantica Resort Myrtle Beach is more than just a financial investment, and that is why we prioritize the best in homeowner services so that the rental management process is as seamless and stress-free as possible.
For more than 30 years, the Beach Vacations company has managed vacation rental properties from Pawleys Island to North Myrtle Beach. In that time, we have maintained a leading role in the vacation industry of the Myrtle Beach and Grand Strand region by delivering outstanding customer service and support to our homeowners and visitors alike. It is our goal to provide you with the individual, direct assistance that you deserve. While our services are wide in scope, many of our rental management services for all homeowners include:
- Full-service front office, with seasonal extended operating hours.
- Immediate response and individualized attention for all homeowners and concerns about their properties.
- Corporate accounting department, which continually maintains precise homeowner records.
- Centralized housekeeping and maintenance departments, who oversee the consistent upkeep of the cleanliness and functionality of your unit.
- Advanced computer system, allowing homeowners to access their bookings and property information 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Interconnected property management systems, websites, and aggressive marketing strategies, guaranteeing maximum online and print exposure for your unit.
- Units are prominently advertised on the industry's top travel websites including Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline, as well as owner-direct sites like VRBO, Airbnb, Homeaway and Flipkey.