Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Atlantica Resort Vacations
While preparing for your vacation at the beachfront suites and condos at Atlantica Resort Myrtle Beach, we understand the importance of planning ahead to avoid any unnecessary stress, confusion or wasted time. Below, you'll find some of our guests' most Frequently Asked Questions, as well as corresponding answers. If you have further questions or concerns that are not covered in this section, please fill out a form on our Contact page, and a customer service representative will respond to you as quickly as possible.
How do I receive more towels/washcloths?
The majority of our rentals are equipped with washers and dryers, and you will be able to launder your own linens. All units in the South Tower are equipped with washers and dryers. There are select units in the North Tower that are equipped with washers and dryers.
What toiletries are provided?
Each bathroom will get a roll of toilet paper, 2 bars of soap, 2 bottles of shampoo and 1 lotion. The kitchens will have a dishwasher packet, liquid detergent and a roll of paper towels.
How do I receive more toiletries?
Due to the large area our staff must cover, we cannot guarantee being able to replenish every request for restocking toiletries. There are several area grocery stores within a very short drive, and we suggest guests purchase what they need above the initial setup.
Are these units pet friendly?
We're sorry, but Pets are NOT allowed in our units or on property.
Are these units non-smoking?
Yes, all our units are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the rooms or on the balconies as we consider that a part of the room as well.
Who should I contact with after hours emergencies?
For emergency maintenance situations (ex: large water leak, heating or A/C failure, electrical failure, non-secure entry) guests should contact our night service at 843-449-2400. Non-emergency issues should be reported during normal office hours.
What does the damage waiver fee cover?
The damage waiver fee covers non-negligent damage done to the unit. Intentional damage or damage due to negligence is not covered by this waiver. Damage done over the coverage offered by the waiver will result in charges to the credit card kept on file.
What if I decline the damage waiver fee?
If you decline the damage waiver fee we will run your credit card for a preauthorization amount of $100 (stays of 6 nights or less) or $250 (stays of 7 nights or more) at arrival to cover potential damage. If there is no damage to the unit, this charge will be removed seven to ten business days after your stay. If damage does occur, repair/replacement costs for damages will be deducted from this deposit. Any costs that exceed the deposit will be charged to the credit card on file.
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled during the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable if reservation is canceled inside of the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates (as noted below).
- Stay dates from NOW - March 25, 2021: Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- Stay dates from March 26, 2021 forward: Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Monthly Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
What time is Check-in?
Check In time is after 4:00 PM. We make every attempt to have your condo available at 4:00 PM on arrival day, but sometimes circumstances occur where check in time may be later. We do not guarantee a 4:00 PM check in time.
What time is Check-out?
Check-out is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
What is your do not disturb policy?
Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the "Do Not Disturb" sign remains on your door for an extended period-of-time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.